DON’T RISK IT. USE A MASTER PAINTER.
Consumers need to be aware of the costly risks that are associated with poor quality workmanship. When you engage a painter and decorator, they need to be registered by the Building and Energy [previously known as the Building Commission] and hold a Certificate of Currency for their Public Liability Insurances.
Not all painters are the same so by choosing a member of Master Painters and Decorators Australia [MP&DA], you are not only hiring a professional Master Painter who is registered, but is trained to leading industry standards.
A Master Painter also operates their business in accordance to the MP&DA Code of Ethics and follows best practice in environmental management too.
By using a Master Painter, you’ll have complete peace of mind knowing that:
- Your Master Painter is a fully-qualified, police cleared professional and has proven industry experience
- Your Master Painter will provide high-quality workmanship and attention-to-detail
- Your Master Painter will provide professional advice and support
- Your Master Painter will uphold best practice environmental requirements
- Your Master Painter will abide the Master Painters and Decorators Australia’s Code of Ethics
- Your Master Painter cares about customer satisfaction and the end result
To find a Master Painter in your area, visit masterpainters.asn.au/find-a-painter
MASTER PAINTERS AND DECORATORS AUSTRALIA [MP+DA]
Master Painters & Decorators Australia [MP&DA] is the industry body for painters and decorators in Western Australia. It has more than three hundred members who are registered painting professionals with high-quality workmanship. The Association also supports painting and decorating apprenticeship training and can assist consumers with its inspection and mediation service.
Is this your business?
Claim listing is the best way to manage and protect your business